Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Inspirational Images.... and such


The reason I chose this photo is because it is the inspiration for a project that I am wanting to do. The powder exploding is Holi Powder and it is used in the Indian culture to celebrate things and to just make life colorful. So that's why I like it because I see it as a celebration of new beginnings and new experiences as I enter my Senior year of college. 

I choose this image because it is a composite that I did for a random joke. I really like Van Gogh as a painter and I saw something online that made this joke so I took the image and made Van Gogh van go until he was van gone. 

This image is just something that makes me happy. I love watching the sun set...mainly because I'm too lazy to watch the sun rise..but also it has always been something that I have truly love to watch. 


I chose this photo because I really want an answer to why people keep hanging cats to make a pun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment