Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello Sweetie!

Hello there fellow classmate!
My name is Elizabeth Cook. I am a senior here at Bethel, Majoring in Marketing, well I created a major to be like Marketing because there was no undergrad program for that major. I like all things geeky if you have not guessed! I am a big fan of Star Wars, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and mostly anything related to comic books or movies. My goal in this class is to become more familiar with the editing tools that are uses in gimp to further my knowledge in Computer art!
Allons-y and Best Wishes!


6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you created your own pseudo-major

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of your blog! It's very you. The back ground is awesome! Well done(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog. And she is right this is you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done. Glad to see you back in a digital-based art class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star Wars and Doctor Who need I say more. The title is great totally fits you.

    ReplyDelete